The Bless Yahowah Web Site
Welcome, and thank you for stopping by. Whether you are an atheist, an agnostic, or an overtly religious person, you are invited and encouraged to stay long enough to read at least this home page, more if you feel so inclined.
The single purpose of The Bless Yahowah Web Site is to present verifiable evidence which will enable you to make a rational, informed decision concerning whether or not you want to get to know our Creator on His terms and according to His conditions. And yes, God will prove to you that He exists, and He will use extant scientific evidence to do it. You're going to love it.
Before we go any further, I would like to make two things absolutely clear. First and foremost, I oppose each and every religion—past, present, and future. Every single one of them is opposed to our Creator from its very roots. Because I am fervently in love with Him, I despise everything which misrepresents Him, and religions do exactly that. Secondly, and equally important, is this: if you are not going to change your thinking when confronted with evidence that undermines your beliefs, then nothing presented on this site matters. Nothing that I say—in fact, nothing that the Creator Himself says—can influence a closed or irrational mind in any kind of positive way.
So if you're open-minded and rational, this site is for you. If, on the other hand, you're closed-minded and irrational (e.g., religious, political, and/or patriotic), then your own lack of intellectual integrity will prevent you from receiving benefit from a presentation of evidence and reason. That's just the way it is, and I wanted you to know that inexorable fact from the get-go.
What you will find here:
- The one and only Name of our Creator and the Name of His Son
- The Creator's clear Terms and Conditions for getting to know Him
- Useful links, as well as MP3 audio files and PDF files - all free, no strings attached
- Authorized copies of Yada's published works which you are welcome to download without charge:
- "Yada Yah"
- "An Introduction to God"
- "Questioning Paul"
Is Christianity Right or Wrong?
- "Prophet of Doom"
Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
- "Shattering Myths" program archives
(without the commercials and top-of-the-hour news breaks!)
In case you are unfamiliar with Yada, a pseudonym and Hebrew word which means, "Know", the following quote from one of his books provides a succinct description of the man's approach to everything regarding our Creator, Yahowah:
"Regardless of how many religious preconceptions succumb to the evidence, this pursuit of the truth will be relentlessly rational."
That refreshingly honest attitude is why I personally endorse what he writes and consider it a privilege to be allowed to share those writings with you through my little web site. Oh, and by the way, in case it has slipped your attention: I am not Yada. I repeat, I am not Yada. But I consider him a friend.
- Verifiable evidence to prove the following:
- We can only get to know our Creator after we have deliberately and of our own free will walked away from religion, politics, patriotism, and all the rest of man's attempts at self-governance.
- Participation in any religion makes one God's enemy.
- Promoting a religion is the most evil thing anyone can do.
- Commercial English "Bible" translations are deliberately inaccurate and therefore totally untrustworthy.
- There are three possible destinies for the human soul, not just two.
- There is only one Covenant between God and man, and it has not yet been renewed.
- There is no such thing as "The Law of Moses".
- The "10 Commandments" and the "The Law" are religious contrivances.
- The Creator Himself personally condemns by name the self-proclaimed "apostle to the Gentiles" and founder of the Christian religion, Paul, aka Sha'uwl of Tarsus.
Please remember that I said you will find "verifiable evidence" to prove those things just listed. So do not expect to find just another regurgitation of opinions. Expect to encounter evidence which you really can verify for yourself. Yahowsha (yah-OH-shah), the Son of God, advised us, "See to it that no man deceives you!" With verifiable evidence, you can see to it that no man ever again deceives you concerning your Creator. But know this: gaining this knowledge will require considerable effort on your part. We have to want to know the truth enough to go get it. Do you? If so, then you're about to find that for which you've been looking your whole life.
Okay, here are the ground rules:
- I am not affiliated with any religious or political organization.
- This is not a ministry.
- There is no "Donate" button anywhere on this web site.
- I do not accept donations or gifts. Period.
- There is no guest book here and you will never be asked for any information—personal or otherwise—on the Bless Yahowah Web Site.
- I have no wish to convert you or recruit you.
- I do not belong to, nor do I represent, a cult. I look up to no man, nor do I submit to any man.
- The truth speaks for itself. Therefore, I will not debate with you the facts presented at this site. If you have a problem with documented and verifiable evidence, understand that all the arguing in the world is not going to alter that evidence.
- I may or may not, and most likely will not, respond to emails demanding that I defend something I've written or shared. You are free to ignore everything you read and/or hear at this web site. If you observe the evidence and consider it, and then decide that you don't care for what it is clearly telling you, then you are free to disregard it and to live with the consequences of your decision. Why try to argue against evidence with me or anyone else? It is what it is. Deal with it.
- You are encouraged to show your good intent and to demonstrate your integrity by putting forth the time and effort required to verify or debunk—on your own and for yourself alone—everything you read and/or hear at this web site. Yahowsha instructed, "Seek, and keep on seeking, and you will find." Notice that He did not promise us that we would find if we let someone else do all our seeking for us.
- I will not hold your hand during your journey to discover and to get to know Yahowah. That's His job, and He loves it.
- Everything on this web site is free and may be downloaded and shared as you see fit—as long as you do not charge for any of it. If you choose to behave dishonorably, then you have One more relevant than myself to deal with.
- Quote me if you wish. Providing a link to the page from which you're quoting would be appreciated.
The right to make choices based on free will is a valuable and precious gift from our Creator. As I define it: Free will is the freedom to choose safely, without coercion or penalty. Our choices have consequences, and those consequences can be pleasant or unpleasant. But our right to make those choices must remain inviolate.
Religions, like all other systems created for ruling over others, attempt to suppress free will through the use of bullying, threats, intimidation, and false promises. That is why God absolutely and without exception hates each and every religion. It is crucial for you to know and understand that right up front.
So hang out for awhile, if you would. Examine the evidence. Use your God-given ability to reason for yourself. Verify everything! I repeat, verify everything—every translation, claim, and declaration—for yourself. Do not take my word on anything. Do not take Yada's word on anything. Look it up for yourself. Let nothing and no one deter you in your righteous pursuit of the facts. Then go where the words lead you.
If you will take the time to carefully consider the evidence presented here, and if you will invest the effort required to verify each and every alleged fact, then you will develop the knowledge required to make up your own mind intelligently. You will be in a position to respond appropriately to Yahowah's invitation to mankind. The truth will indeed set you free, if—and ONLY if—you have the courage and strength of character to let it do its job.
I did not write what follows, my friend Yada did, but I love it so much that I have to share it with you:
"What you are going to read is thoroughly researched, comprehensively translated, rationally presented, and overtly judgmental, which is the only proper response to that which claims to be from God and yet is in discord with His testimony. And once a person comes to know for certain that the edifice billions of people are risking their souls upon is unworthy and unreliable, they cease to be moral by keeping that realization to themselves. Those who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith, no matter how faulty, are wrong."
They are wrong who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith.
I could not possibly agree more.
Belief is the handicap of the ignorant. Fortunately for us, knowledge is the cure for ignorance. The Bless Yahowah Web Site contains information from which you will gain appropriate knowledge about a specific subject, our God and Creator, to enable you to overcome the handicap of ignorance regarding Him.
Once you know something, you don't need to believe in it through blind faith. Faith actually becomes crippling and completely counterproductive.
Make no mistake about it: your Creator wants you to know Him, and He wants to know you intimately and honestly.
Finally, I urge you to proceed sequentially. Begin with my 12-part series, which starts with "First Things First". Then I personally recommend "Yada Yah", followed by "An Introduction to God", both of which were written by Yada and are much, much longer and more in-depth than anything I have authored. Skipping around hither and yon demonstrates a disorderly mind and will most likely lead to nothing but confusion and possible frustration. Mental discipline is essential here. It's your mind: rule it.
If you like the site, please link to it and share it with others.
Now let's get going! Start Here
= יהוה = ee-ah-oh-ah = Yahowah
Yahowah’s () Torah (torah – teaching, guidance, direction, and instruction) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, genuine, right, helpful, beneficial, and true), returning and restoring (suwb – transforming) the soul (nepesh – consciousness). Yahowah's testimony ('eduwth – restoring and eternal witness) is trustworthy and reliable ('aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam – educating and enlightening oneself to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded and receptive (pethy – easy for those who are receptive).