The Bless Yahowah Web Site
The purpose of The Bless Yahowah Web Site is to present verifiable evidence which will enable you to make a rational, informed decision concerning whether or not you want to get to know our Creator. If you are an atheist, an agnostic, or an overtly religious person, you are invited and encouraged to stay long enough to read at least the whole of this home page.
Through His recorded teachings, instructions, and prescriptions for living, God will prove to you that He exists, and He will use current scientific evidence to do it. (For an example of this, listen to the last 20 minutes or so of this "Shattering Myths" archive. When the MP3 file begins to play, move the position slider to about the halfway point, or 18m30s.) So, if you are one who loves to uncover the truth using evidence and reason, if you have the intellectual integrity and the intrepid tenacity to verify the evidence with which you are presented, then you're going to love this site.
Before we go any further, I would like to make two things absolutely clear. First and foremost, our Creator opposes each and every religion—past, present, and future. Every single one of them is hostile to Him from its very roots. Plainly stated, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Hinduism, Buddhism, social secular humanism, patriotism, and all other religions and systems of self-governance developed by mankind are hateful towards our Maker, and He declares clearly and unequivocally that He hates them and those who promote them.
As you go along on this site, you might be shocked to realize how much your thinking may have been
influenced by religious indoctrination. For example, when most people hear the word "God" they automatically associate it
with religion, even though the one true God, Yahowah, is not religious and condemns the very idea of religion with its
clergy/laity system, obligatory worship, submission, and laws.
The evidentiary truth of the matter is that Yahowah despises worship! What He values is voluntary and cheerful cooperation. He abhors the very idea of submission and He never dictated even so much as a single law. That is the truth. It is verifiable. What's more, it is undeniable.
Overcoming and dislodging those reflexive religious associations can be difficult, but it is by no means impossible if one is committed and tenacious. And it is imperative that we think clearly, refusing every preconceived conclusion, as we begin to examine our Creator's testimony.
Consider this: Our Maker created communication Himself. It was His idea in the first place. It follows that He has to be the absolute best communicator in the universe. Isn't that reasonable to conclude? So we ought to be able to learn a great deal from Him if we listen carefully. Let's do that, shall we?
On the other hand, why would He Who formed the hearing ear and speaking mouth, and Who created written language (Hebrew), make Himself impossible to understand without the "help" of a religiously-costumed clergyman? Would such a mischievous spirit be worthy of our trust and devotion?
Yaoa (that's the actual literal rendering of the 4 vowels which comprise His personal and proper Name as He has revealed it to us – יהוה), or Yahowah as I spell His Name on this site, is straightforward, simple, and utterly trustworthy. He has no hidden agenda and He doesn't play mind games or other tricks. We can trust Him, and we can understand His written words once we disabuse ourselves of the chains of religious thinking.
Our Maker wants to engage with us in a deeply personal, relaxed, family-based relationship. Religions would have us bowing down to a hateful deity who demands obedience and commands us to worship him on penalty of everlasting torture in "the fires of hell". Because I am fervently in love with our Creator, my heavenly Father, I despise everything which misrepresents Him, and because religions do exactly that, I too despise religions and their clerics, just like my Father.
Second, and equally important, is this: if you are not going to change your thinking when confronted with evidence that undermines your beliefs, then nothing presented on this site matters. Nothing that I say—in fact, nothing that the Creator Himself says—can influence a closed or irrational mind in any kind of positive way.
Notice that I have not exhorted you to believe me. In fact, you would be foolish to believe me. Do not believe me. Instead, verify for yourself every single fact and claim that I lay before you. I can say that with calm, complete confidence because I know that when you start on your quest to disprove the preposterous information I have on this site, you are going to discover that I am actually providing you with the facts, aka the truth. And you won't have to believe a single thing I or one of my friends has told you because you will know from evidence that you yourself have verified that these are the facts. Verified evidence can be trusted. Proven facts are reliable. Faith and belief, on the other hand, require bringing our minds into submission to irrationality and the voluntary setting aside of our ability to reason. Ugh. No thanks.
We do not need to believe
in what the evidence proves to be fact.
So if you're open-minded and rational, this site is for you. If, on the other hand, you're closed-minded and irrational (e.g., religious, political, and/or patriotic), then your own lack of intellectual integrity will prevent you from receiving benefit from a presentation of evidence and reason. That's just the way it is, and I wanted you to know that inescapable fact from the get-go.
Be aware that this page is relatively large (you're about a third of the way into it) because it is meant to provide a lot of important information. It is not for that useless set of people possessed of a minimal attention span, those whom we hear excusing their ignorance with whines of, "It's too long! I don't want to take the time to read all that! Why can't you just give me a quick overview? Just tell me what I have to do!" It is not for those who cannot tear their eyes away from their texting device or game console, who cannot tolerate the mental discipline required to deal with reality using the tried-and-true tools of reason and rationality.
This web site is for those of you who have your priorities straight, who take responsibility for your own destiny, and who are willing to give thoughtful attention to what you read so as to thoroughly comprehend what has been written. It is for those of you who have a burning curiosity about our Maker which motivates you to excavate the truth no matter what it takes.
What you will find here:
- The one and only Name of our Creator, the Name of His Son, and how to pronounce those Names correctly, which is so simple that even a little child can do it
- The Creator's clear Terms and Conditions for getting to know Him
- Useful links, as well as MP3 audio files and PDF files - it's all free, there are no strings attached, and there are no forms to fill out or "guest books" to sign (which in my opinion are nothing more than dishonestly presented ways to gather your contact information, which could then be sold for whatever reason)
- Archives of Craig Winn's published works which you are welcome to download without charge. Just point and click to access:
- "Yada Yah"
- "An Introduction to God"
- "Questioning Paul"
Is Christianity Right or Wrong?
- "Prophet of Doom"
Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
(local copies from which I have removed the commercials and top-of-the-hour news breaks!)
There are many links on my site to the works of Craig Winn. In case you are unfamiliar with Craig, who is also known as Yada, a Hebrew word which means, "Know", the following quote from one of his books provides a succinct
description of his approach to everything regarding our Creator, Yahowah:
"Regardless of how many religious preconceptions succumb to the evidence, this pursuit of the truth will be relentlessly rational."
That refreshingly honest attitude is why I personally endorse what he writes and consider it a privilege to be allowed to share those writings with you through my little web site.
I am not Craig Winn. Who I am is irrelevant, actually. But I repeat, I am not Craig Winn. Craig is my friend and my brother. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to contact him.
What you will find here, continued:
- Verifiable evidence to prove the following:
- We can only get to know our Creator after we have deliberately and of our own free will walked away from religion, politics, patriotism, and all the rest of man's attempts at self-governance.
- Participation in any religion makes one God's enemy.
- Promoting a religion is the most evil thing anyone can do. Nothing is more wrong than turning others away from Yahowah's one and only family-oriented covenant. Nothing.
- Commercial English "Bible" translations are untrustworthy because they are deliberately inaccurate. The evidence proves it and at least one publisher actually admits it in their preface.
- There are three possible destinies for the human soul, not just two, as the most popular religions teach.
- There is only one Covenant between God and man, and it has not and never will be done away with or superceded.
- There is no such thing as "The Law of Moses".
- The "10 Commandments" and the "The Law" are religious contrivances.
- The Creator never ordained any religion or anything even remotely similar to the Church.
- The Creator hates the deeds of the clergy.
- The Creator Himself personally condemns by name the self-proclaimed "apostle to the Gentiles" and founder of the Christian religion, Paul, aka Shaul of Tarsus.
Please remember that I said you will find "verifiable evidence" to prove the claims listed above. So do not expect to find just another regurgitation of opinions. Do not expect to find single verse snippets ripped out of context to support some doctrine or allegation. Expect to encounter evidence which you really can verify for yourself. Yaosha (yah-OH-shah), the Son of God, advised us, "See to it that no man deceives you." With verifiable evidence, you can see to it that no man ever again deceives you concerning your Creator. But know this: gaining this knowledge will require considerable effort on your part. We have to want to know the truth enough to go get it. Do you want to know the truth desperately enough to go get it? If so, then you're about to find that for which you've been looking your whole life.
Okay, here are the ground rules:
- I am not affiliated with any organization whatsoever. I do this site on my own nickel for the sole purpose of sharing the truth with the world.
- This is not a ministry.
- There is no "Donate" button anywhere on this web site.
- I do not accept donations or gifts. Period.
- Has someone who claims to be speaking the truth solicited money from you? Then I suggest that you turn your back on them and walk away without a word and without looking back. They have an agenda other than merely sharing the truth.
- There is no guest book here and you will never be asked for any information—personal or otherwise—on the Bless Yahowah Web Site.
- I have no wish to convert you or recruit you.
- I do not belong to, nor do I represent, a cult.
- I do not belong to, nor do I represent, any religion or religious group. Like our Creator, I hate religion.
- I do not care if you believe me or not. What someone believes is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is the evidence and where it leads us.
- The truth speaks for itself. Therefore, I will not debate with you the facts presented at this site. If you have a problem with documented and verifiable evidence, understand that all the arguing in the world is not going to alter that evidence. If you disagree with someone's conclusions regarding the evidence, that is your privilege. Again, your disagreement with the conclusions does not alter the evidence in any way.
- I may or may not, and most likely will not, respond to emails demanding that I defend something I've written or shared. You are free to ignore everything you read and/or hear at this web site. If you observe the evidence and consider it, and then decide that you don't care for what it is clearly telling you, then you are free to disregard it and to live with the consequences of your decision. Why try to argue against evidence with me or anyone else? It is what it is. Deal with it.
- You are encouraged to show your good intent and to demonstrate your integrity by putting forth the time and effort required to verify or debunk—on your own and for yourself alone—everything you read and/or hear at this web site. Yaosha instructed, "Seek, and keep on seeking, and you will find." Notice that He did not promise us that we would find if we let someone else do all our seeking for us.
- I will not hold your hand during your journey to discover and to get to know Yahowah. That's His job, and He loves it. Do not be afraid of Him: He's on your side. So be of good courage and stand up. Take His outstretched open hand and walk with Him into a freedom unlike anything this world has to offer.
- I will, of course, answer rational questions if I can.
- Everything on this web site is free and may be downloaded and shared as you see fit. See to it that you do not charge for any of it. Know with cold certainty that if you choose to behave dishonorably, then you have One more relevant than myself to deal with.
- Quote me if you wish, but do so in context.
- If you do quote me, providing a link to the page from which you're quoting would be the right thing to do.
The right to make choices based on free will is a valuable and precious gift from our Creator. As I define it, Free will is having the irrevocable freedom to choose safely, without coercion or penalty.
Our choices have consequences,
and those consequences can be pleasant or unpleasant.
Our right to make those choices,
whatever the consequences,
must remain inviolate.
Religions, like all other systems created for ruling over others, attempt to suppress free will through the use of bullying, threats, intimidation, and false promises. That is why God absolutely and without exception hates each and every religion. It is crucial for you to know and understand that right up front.
So hang out for awhile, if you would. Examine the evidence. Use your God-given ability to reason for yourself. Verify everything! I repeat, verify everything—every translation, claim, and declaration—for yourself. Do not take my word on anything. Do not take Yada's word on anything. Look it up for yourself. Let nothing and no one deter you in your righteous pursuit of the facts. Then go where the words lead you.
If you will take the time to carefully consider the evidence presented here, and if you will invest the effort required to verify each and every alleged fact, then you will develop the necessary knowledge to make up your own mind intelligently. You will be in a position to respond appropriately to Yahowah's invitation to mankind. The truth will indeed set you free, if—and ONLY if—you have the courage and strength of character to let it do its job.
If you are one of those who has to rely on feelings in your choice-making, then I am here to tell you plainly that you are destined to fail right from the start. You may as well stop pretending to be a truth seeker immediately. Our Maker does not want thoughtless idiots who only trust what they feel, who willingly ignore and disregard all evidence to the contrary. The churches, mosques, synagogues, and temples are filled with such fools, and there is not a single one of their kind written in the Book of Life. If you are a feelings-only individual, please go away. You will only confuse yourself here.
I did not write what follows. Craig Winn wrote it regarding the contents in one of his books. But I love it so much that I have to share it with you:
"What you are going to read is thoroughly researched, comprehensively translated, rationally presented, and overtly judgmental, which is the only proper response to that which claims to be from God and yet is in discord with His testimony. And once a person comes to know for certain that the edifice billions of people are risking their souls upon is unworthy and unreliable, they cease to be moral by keeping that realization to themselves. Those who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith, no matter how faulty, are wrong."
They are wrong who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith.
I could not possibly agree more.
Belief is the handicap of the ignorant. Fortunately for us, knowledge is the cure for ignorance. The Bless Yahowah Web Site contains information from which you will gain appropriate knowledge about a specific subject—our God and Creator—, enabling you to overcome the handicap of ignorance regarding Him.
Once you know something, you don't need to believe in it through blind faith. Faith actually becomes completely counterproductive, crippling its victim's ability to process information rationally.
Make no mistake about it: your Creator wants you to come to know Him, and He wants to get to know you intimately and honestly.
Finally, I urge you to proceed sequentially. Begin with my 12-part series, which starts with "First Things First". Then I personally recommend "An Introduction to God", followed by "Yada Yah", both of which were written by Craig Winn and are much, much longer and more in-depth than anything I have authored.
A word of advice, if I may: Skipping around hither and yon demonstrates a disorderly mind and will most likely lead to little more than confusion and more frustration. Mental discipline is essential here. It's your mind: rule it. Lock onto your goal and don't quit or change course until you attain it.
If you like the site, please link to it and share it with others.
Now let's get going! Start Here
= יהוה = ee-ah-oh-
ah = Yahowah
The information provided at The Bless Yahowah Web Site is presented in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty or guarantee of any kind. This information is presented free of charge, free of support, free of service, and free of liability. Take this information and use it, if you choose to do so, entirely at your own risk. The author hereby explicitly places this material in the public domain. All trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, etc. are the property of their respective owners.
Song / Mizmor / Psalm 19:7
Yahowah's Torah is complete and entirely perfect, returning and restoring the soul. Yahowah's testimony is trustworthy and reliable, making understanding and obtaining wisdom simple for the open-minded and receptive.
Yahowah's ( - יהוה) Torah (torah — teaching, guidance, direction, and instruction) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym — without defect, lacking nothing, correct, genuine, right, helpful, beneficial, and true), returning and restoring (suwb — transforming) the soul (nepesh — consciousness). Yahowah's testimony ('eduwth — restoring and eternal witness) is trustworthy and reliable ('aman — verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam — educating and enlightening oneself to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded and receptive (pethy — easy for those who are receptive).
Generated using plain text file editor NoteTab Pro 7.1