The Bless Yahowah Web Site
The purpose of The Bless Yahowah Web Site is to present verifiable evidence which will enable you to make a rational, informed decision concerning whether or not you want to get to know our Creator on His terms and according to His conditions. Whether you are an atheist, an agnostic, or an overtly religious person, you are invited and encouraged to stay long enough to read at least this home page.
Through His recorded teachings, instructions, and prescriptions for living, God will prove to you that He exists, and He will use current scientific evidence to do it. (For a recent example of this, listen to the first hour of this "Shattering Myths" archive, starting around the 18m30s mark.) So, if you are one who loves to uncover the truth using evidence and reason, if you have the intellectual integrity and the intrepid tenacity to verify the evidence with which you are presented, then you're going to love this site.
Before we go any further, I would like to make two things absolutely clear. First and foremost, our Creator opposes each and every religion—past, present, and future. Every single one of them is hostile to Him from its very roots. Plainly stated, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, the Jehovah's Witnesses, Hinduism, Buddhism, social secular humanism, patriotism, and all other religions and systems of self-governance developed by mankind are hateful towards our Maker.
Our Creator wants to engage with us in a deeply personal, relaxed, family-based relationship. Religions would have us bowing down to a hateful deity who demands obedience and commands us to worship him on penalty of everlasting torture in "the fires of hell". Because I am fervently in love with our Creator, my heavenly Father, I despise everything which misrepresents Him, and because religions do exactly that, I too despise religions, just like my Father.
Second, and equally important, is this: if you are not going to change your thinking when confronted with evidence that undermines your beliefs, then nothing presented on this site matters. Nothing that I say—in fact, nothing that the Creator Himself says—can influence a closed or irrational mind in any kind of positive way.
Notice that I have not exhorted you to believe me. In fact, you would be foolish to believe me. Do not believe me. Verify for yourself every single fact and claim that I lay before you. I can say that with calm, complete confidence because I know that when you start on your quest to disprove the preposterous information I have on this site, you are going to discover that I'm telling you the truth. And you won't have to believe a single thing I or one of my friends has told you because you will know it as a fact for yourself.
We do not need to believe in what we know to be fact.
So if you're open-minded and rational, this site is for you. If, on the other hand, you're closed-minded and irrational (e.g., religious, political, and/or patriotic), then your own lack of intellectual integrity will prevent you from receiving benefit from a presentation of evidence and reason. That's just the way it is, and I wanted you to know that inescapable fact from the get-go.
Be aware that this page is relatively large—you're about a third of the way into it—because it is meant to provide a lot of important information. It is not for that useless set of people possessed of a minimal attention span, those whom we hear excusing their ignorance with whines of, "It's too long! I don't want to take the time to read all that! Why can't you just give a quick overview? Just tell me what I have to do!" This web site is for those of you who have your priorities straight and who are willing to give thoughtful attention to what you read so as to comprehend what has been written. It is for those of you who have a burning curiosity about our Maker which motivates you to excavate the truth.
What you will find here:
- The one and only Name of our Creator and the Name of His Son
- The Creator's clear Terms and Conditions for getting to know Him
- Useful links, as well as MP3 audio files and PDF files - all free, no strings attached, and no forms to fill out
- Archives of Yada's published works which you are welcome to download without charge. Just point and click to access:
- "Yada Yah"
- "An Introduction to God"
- "Questioning Paul"
Is Christianity Right or Wrong?
- "Prophet of Doom"
Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
- "Shattering Myths" programs
(local copies from which I have removed the commercials and top-of-the-hour news breaks!)
There are many links on my site to the works of a man who asks to be known as Yada. In case you are unfamiliar with Yada, a pseudonym and Hebrew word which means, "Know", the following quote from one of his books provides a succinct description of the man's approach to everything regarding our Creator, Yahowah:
"Regardless of how many religious preconceptions succumb to the evidence, this pursuit of the truth will be relentlessly rational."
That refreshingly honest attitude is why I personally endorse what he writes and consider it a privilege to be allowed to share those writings with you through my little web site.
I am not Yada. Who I am is irrelevant, actually. But I repeat, I am not Yada. Yada is my friend and my brother. His email address is email@example.com, if you wish to contact him.
What you will find here, continued:
- Verifiable evidence to prove the following:
- We can only get to know our Creator after we have deliberately and of our own free will walked away from religion, politics, patriotism, and all the rest of man's attempts at self-governance.
- Participation in any religion makes one God's enemy.
- Promoting a religion is the most evil thing anyone can do.
- Commercial English "Bible" translations are untrustworthy because they are deliberately inaccurate. The evidence proves it and at least one publisher actually admits it in their preface.
- There are three possible destinies for the human soul, not just two, as the most popular religions teach.
- There is only one Covenant between God and man, and it has not yet been renewed.
- There is no such thing as "The Law of Moses".
- The "10 Commandments" and the "The Law" are religious contrivances.
- The Creator never ordained any religion or anything even remotely similar to the Church.
- The Creator hates the deeds of the clergy.
- The Creator Himself personally condemns by name the self-proclaimed "apostle to the Gentiles" and founder of the Christian religion, Paul, aka Shaul of Tarsus.
Please remember that I said you will find "verifiable evidence" to prove those things just listed. So do not expect to find just another regurgitation of opinions. Do not expect to find single verse snippets ripped out of context to support some doctrine or allegation. Expect to encounter evidence which you really can verify for yourself. Yaosha (yah-OH-shah), the Son of God, advised us, "See to it that no man deceives you." With verifiable evidence, you can see to it that no man ever again deceives you concerning your Creator. But know this: gaining this knowledge will require considerable effort on your part. We have to want to know the truth enough to go get it. Do you? If so, then you're about to find that for which you've been looking your whole life.
Okay, here are the ground rules:
- I am not affiliated with any organization whatsoever. I do this site on my own nickel for the sole purpose of sharing the truth with the world.
- This is not a ministry.
- There is no "Donate" button anywhere on this web site.
- I do not accept donations or gifts. Period.
- Has someone who claims to be speaking the truth solicited money from you? Then I suggest that you turn your back on them and walk away without a word and without looking back. They have an agenda other than merely sharing the truth.
- There is no guest book here and you will never be asked for any information—personal or otherwise—on the Bless Yahowah Web Site.
- I have no wish to convert you or recruit you.
- I do not belong to, nor do I represent, a cult.
- I do not belong to, nor do I represent, any religion or religious group. Like our Creator, I hate religion.
- I do not care if you believe me or not. What someone believes is completely irrelevant. What is relevant is the evidence and where it leads us.
- The truth speaks for itself. Therefore, I will not debate with you the facts presented at this site. If you have a problem with documented and verifiable evidence, understand that all the arguing in the world is not going to alter that evidence. If you disagree with someone's conclusions regarding the evidence, that is your privilege. Again, your disagreement with the conclusions does not alter the evidence in any way.
- I may or may not, and most likely will not, respond to emails demanding that I defend something I've written or shared. You are free to ignore everything you read and/or hear at this web site. If you observe the evidence and consider it, and then decide that you don't care for what it is clearly telling you, then you are free to disregard it and to live with the consequences of your decision. Why try to argue against evidence with me or anyone else? It is what it is. Deal with it.
- You are encouraged to show your good intent and to demonstrate your integrity by putting forth the time and effort required to verify or debunk—on your own and for yourself alone—everything you read and/or hear at this web site. Yaosha instructed, "Seek, and keep on seeking, and you will find." Notice that He did not promise us that we would find if we let someone else do all our seeking for us.
- I will not hold your hand during your journey to discover and to get to know Yahowah. That's His job, and He loves it. Do not be afraid of Him: He's on your side. So be of good courage and stand up. Take His outstretched open hand and walk with Him into a freedom unlike anything this world has to offer.
- Everything on this web site is free and may be downloaded and shared as you see fit. See to it that you do not charge for any of it. If you choose to behave dishonorably, then you have One more relevant than myself to deal with.
- Quote me if you wish, but do so in context.
- If you do quote me, providing a link to the page from which you're quoting would be the right thing to do.
The right to make choices based on free will is a valuable and precious gift from our Creator. As I define it: Free will is the freedom to choose safely, without coercion or penalty.
Our choices have consequences,
and those consequences can be pleasant or unpleasant.
But our right to make those choices must remain inviolate.
Religions, like all other systems created for ruling over others, attempt to suppress free will through the use of bullying, threats, intimidation, and false promises. That is why God absolutely and without exception hates each and every religion. It is crucial for you to know and understand that right up front.
So hang out for awhile, if you would. Examine the evidence. Use your God-given ability to reason for yourself. Verify everything! I repeat, verify everything—every translation, claim, and declaration—for yourself. Do not take my word on anything. Do not take Yada's word on anything. Look it up for yourself. Let nothing and no one deter you in your righteous pursuit of the facts. Then go where the words lead you.
If you will take the time to carefully consider the evidence presented here, and if you will invest the effort required to verify each and every alleged fact, then you will develop the knowledge required to make up your own mind intelligently. You will be in a position to respond appropriately to Yahowah's invitation to mankind. The truth will indeed set you free, if—and ONLY if—you have the courage and strength of character to let it do its job.
I did not write what follows, my friend Yada did, but I love it so much that I have to share it with you:
"What you are going to read is thoroughly researched, comprehensively translated, rationally presented, and overtly judgmental, which is the only proper response to that which claims to be from God and yet is in discord with His testimony. And once a person comes to know for certain that the edifice billions of people are risking their souls upon is unworthy and unreliable, they cease to be moral by keeping that realization to themselves. Those who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith, no matter how faulty, are wrong."
They are wrong who think that it is loving and kind to embrace and respect everyone’s faith.
I could not possibly agree more.
Belief is the handicap of the ignorant. Fortunately for us, knowledge is the cure for ignorance. The Bless Yahowah Web Site contains information from which you will gain appropriate knowledge about a specific subject, our God and Creator, to enable you to overcome the handicap of ignorance regarding Him.
Once you know something, you don't need to believe in it through blind faith. Faith actually becomes crippling and completely counterproductive.
Make no mistake about it: your Creator wants you to know Him, and He wants to know you intimately and honestly.
Finally, I urge you to proceed sequentially. Begin with my 12-part series, which starts with "First Things First". Then I personally recommend "An Introduction to God", followed by "Yada Yah", both of which were written by Yada and are much, much longer and more in-depth than anything I have authored.
A word of advice, if I may: Skipping around hither and yon demonstrates a disorderly mind and will most likely lead to little more than confusion and more frustration. Mental discipline is essential here. It's your mind: rule it. Lock onto your goal and don't quit or change course until you attain it.
If you like the site, please link to it and share it with others.
Now let's get going! Start Here
= יהוה = ee-ah-oh-ah = Yahowah /'jɑ∙o∙wɑ /
Song / Mizmor / Psalm 19:7
Yahowah's Torah is complete and entirely perfect, returning and restoring the soul. Yahowah's testimony is trustworthy and reliable, making understanding and obtaining wisdom simple for the open-minded and receptive.
Yahowah's ( - יהוה) Torah (torah — teaching, guidance, direction, and instruction) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym — without defect, lacking nothing, correct, genuine, right, helpful, beneficial, and true), returning and restoring (suwb — transforming) the soul (nepesh — consciousness). Yahowah's testimony ('eduwth — restoring and eternal witness) is trustworthy and reliable ('aman — verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam — educating and enlightening oneself to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded and receptive (pethy — easy for those who are receptive).