Welcome to the Bless Yahowah Web Site
Thank you for stopping by. The purpose of this web site is to present facts and evidence which will enable you to make a rational, informed decision concerning whether or not you want to get to know our Creator on His terms and according to His conditions.
What you will find here:
- The one and only Name of our Creator and the Name of His Son
- The Creator's clear Terms and Conditions for getting to know Him
- Useful links, as well as MP3 audio files and PDF files - all free, no strings attached
- Evidence to prove the following:
- We can only get to know our Creator apart from religion
- Participation in any religion makes one God's enemy
- Promoting a religion is the most evil thing one can do
- Commercial English "Bible" translations are inaccurate and untrustworthy
- There are three possible destinies for the human soul
- There is only one Covenant between God and man
- There is no such thing as "The Law of Moses"
- The "10 Commandments" are a religious contrivance
- God Himself personally condemns by name the self-proclaimed "apostle to the Gentiles", Paul/Sha'uwl of Tarsus
- …and much more
So, let me repeat myself. The purpose of this web site is to present facts and evidence which will enable you to make a rational, informed decision concerning whether or not you want to get to know our Creator on His terms and according to His conditions.
Here are the ground rules for my web site:
- I have no wish to convert you or recruit you.
- I will not debate with you the facts presented at this site. The truth speaks for itself.
- I will not respond politely to emails demanding that I defend anything I've written or shared. You are free to ignore everything you read and/or hear at this web site. You are encouraged to show your good faith by putting forth the time and effort to verify or debunk—on your own—everything you read and/or hear at this web site.
- I will not hold your hand during your journey to discover and get to know Yahowah. That's His job, and He loves it.
- This is not a ministry.
- There is no "Donate" button here.
- I do not accept donations or gifts.
- You will never be asked for your email address or any other personal information on the Bless Yahowah Web Site.
- Everything on this web site is free and may be downloaded and shared as you see fit—as long as you do not charge for any of it.
- You may quote me if you wish, but I would ask that you provide a link to the page from which you're quoting.
The right to make choices based on free will is a valuable and precious gift from our Creator. As I define it: Free will is the freedom to choose safely, without coercion or penalty. Our choices have consequences, and those consequences can be good or bad, pleasant or unpleasant. But our right to make those choices must remain inviolate. Religions, like all other systems created for ruling over others, attempt to suppress free will through the use of bullying, threats, intimidation, and false promises. That is why God absolutely and without exception hates each and every religion. It is crucial for you to know and understand that right up front.
So hang out for awhile, if you would. Examine the evidence. Use your God-given ability to reason for yourself. Verify everything! I repeat, verify everything—every translation, claim, and declaration—for yourself.
If you will take the time to carefully consider the evidence presented here, and if you will invest the effort required to verify each and every alleged fact, then you will develop the knowledge required to make up your own mind intelligently. The truth will indeed set you free, if you have the courage and strength of character to let it do its job.
Belief is the handicap of the ignorant. The Bless Yahowah Web Site contains information from which you will gain knowledge. Because once you know something, you don't need to believe in it through blind faith. Make no mistake about it: our God wants us to know Him, and He wants to know us, intimately and in absolute truthfulness. For our purposes, faith is counterproductive and utterly without value.
If you like the site, please link to it and share it with others.